Leaping Bear Farm's
Online Farm Stand
Local * Healthy * Regenerative
Seasonal Produce / Pastured Eggs & Chicken / Microgreens
More to come
Weekly Home Delivery Options for Southeastern Vermont Residents
Pickup at Putney Farmers Market for out-of-region CSA Members
At Leaping Bear Farm our mission is to provide a diversity of products of the highest quality by using regenerative practices, and to make it easy and convenient for you to put these products on your table.
Our online farm stand provides you the flexibility to purchase only the products you and your family want to eat and when you want to eat them.
SAVE MONEY BY PRE-PURCHASING THROUGH OUR
Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) is a direct relationship between the farmer and the community. The system is designed for the benefit of all, where the customer invests money in advance in order to alleviate the financial burden that usually happens at the beginning of the season.
This helps us by providing the upfront money we need to produce the food for you and your family throughout the season. The sooner money starts coming in for us the better prepared we will be for the season, which means better products for you!
And unlike traditional CSA models, with ours you have the say in what you get and when you get it!
How does it work?
- Contribution: You give us a pre-payment now at the tier level that works for you and/or your family.
- Bonus: We add a percentage to your payment based on the contribution tier you choose.
- Variety: We grow many types of healthy products throughout the seasons. (See our list.)
- Quality: Our produce is guaranteed to be freshly harvested for you. Our chickens are fed organic grain and are rotated on clean pastures.
- Convenience: We offer weekly home delivery on Mondays straight to your doorstep. (Available to Putney residents.) If you live out-of-town you can pickup at the Putney Farmers Market through curbside pickup (available to CSA members only).
- Advantage: You and/or your family will be eating fresher, better tasting, healthier food.
- Advantage: You are helping the environment by buying local produce and meat grown using regenerative practices.
- Advantage: You are helping our small farm to be profitable and sustainable so we can continue to serve you for many years to come.
Your CSA Farm Credit Contribution:
How can you participate?
- Create an account by clicking Customer Account in the header above.
- Submit an order for your contribution at the level of your choice under the CSA Shares Products Page.
- We will apply the appropriate credit to your account.
- Order what you want through the seasons as products become available.
- The Products panel to the left shows the produce we expect to have available.
- Naturally, our products are seasonal.
- We will email our newsletter each week informing you what will be available to order. Join our newsletter here.
- You will order from this website. Ordering is first come, first served.
- You do not need to be home for delivery, but must leave a cooler available.
It's all relatively simple, but feel free to contact us if you have questions or concerns.
Phone: (520) 345-1906
We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you.
It is a priviledge to work toward a better future by raising food in a regenerative and sustainable way.
Thank you for being part of our journey!
Leaping Bear Farm
153 Plowden Road, Putney, VT 05346